PMI has enthusiastically embarked on a long term strategy to ensure that our environment is not adversely affected by our business activities.
The initiatives we have introduced to benefit the environment and our customers include:
- Printing ‘on demand’ – print only what you need when you need it.
- Sourcing paper from suppliers who use pulp from sustainable sources.
- Recycling all waste material in a safe and responsible manner.
- Planning all road deliveries to minimise gas emissions.
- Achieving world’s best practice ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Systems.
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy.
- Complying with all environmental legislation.
- Introducing file transfer protocol (FTP) to eliminate the need for CDs and DVDs
resulting in reduced landfill.
- Reusing or recycling timber pallets.
- Recommending recycled papers to customers.
- Breaking down all obsolete computers, monitors and other e-waste into usable
- Maintaining OHS regulations to provide a safe and healthy working environment.
PMI is proud to do its part to create a healthier and more sustainable environment.